Child Safety Reminder
Baby be Blessed dolls are made to be loved and lived with on a daily basis. We strive to give you the very best quality doll that will be a cherished keepsake forever!
Once it leaves our hands and into yours, we ask that you keep your Child's safety top priority! As with anything that comes in contact with your child, handmade or manufactured, check it often for quality!
We are not stating this reminder to say we don't trust our product, but that we LOVE those babies of yours and no doll or toy is above the safety of them!
Each doll is tagged with the following safety warning:
/! WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
- Small parts.Not for children under 3 yrs.
/! WARNING: ENTANGLEMENT
- Fingers could be twisted or caught in yarn and threads.
Not for children under 3 yrs.
Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind:
1. DO NOT allow your child to chew on the doll!
2. Always use adult supervision and check often for quality.
3. Snip off any flowers or bows that may be of concern for choking.
4. Yarn ponies are not recommended for younger children.
5. Not suitable for children under three.
*Please note: As with anything that gets lots of hugs and lovin' your doll will look worn over time. The regular muslin fabric is a lot thicker and will hold to the test of time a lot longer than the tea stained or dark muslin. It's just the quality difference in the material. Thank you!
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3
(Baby be Blessed is not responsible for any accidents)